- Contract Grantwriter
The USISTF seeks an experienced development writer for freelance, ad-hoc grant writing projects.
• B.A., M.A. or PhD preferred
• Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive proposals
• Attention to detail
• Ability to meet interim and final deadlines
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Knowledge of fundraising information sources
• Scientific background or experience working in technical/scientific fields preferred
• Track record of writing successful scientific or technical federal, state and local grant applications
• Track record of writing successful family or private foundation grant applications
• Ability to work flexibly and creatively in on a team
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume outlining your grant writing experience, fee expectations and availability to Charles Swartz, Program and Communications Manager, U.S.-Israel Science and Technology Foundation at email@example.com. Questions? Please give Charlie a call at 202.204.3102.